– At last, it is mine. With this magic book, any evil plan I write comes true. But to harness its power, I need the final page that is protected
deep below the surface by one legendary hero.
♪ (dramatic music) ♪ – Will you stop playing that tiny piano? – Sorry.
– Attack! – I think we have a few minutes
before he gets here. Aah! He’s right on top of us!
– Bar the door! – Got it!
(loud explosion) – Bull’s eye! – (announcer) From Paramount Animation
and Nickelodeon Movies… – That pirate’s gonna destroy our world! – Aren’t you overreacting a bit?
(fish screaming) – Patrick, what are you doing? – Vandalizing stuff.
– Isn’t that your house? – (announcer) To save their world…
– Come on, team! Let’s get that book back!
– (announcer) They must come… – Ow! – (announcer) …to ours. – What is this place? Uh-oh.
(all screaming) ♪ (Guns N’ Roses, “Welcome to the Jungle”) ♪ – (announcer) In 2015…
– (gasps) A giant hairy porpoise beached! – (Mr. Krabs) We need to get these guys
back in the water! Put your back into it! – (Squidward) Ew, this place smells awful. – (announcer) …comes the 3D
motion picture event so hot… – Oh. Where have you been all my life? (smooching)
– This is comfortable. – (announcer) …and so extreme…
– There’s the book! Now it’s our turn to rewrite the story. – (announcer) …you’ll need new pants.
– Those guys must work out. – I think they’re in my spin class. – All right, here comes the pain.
– Ha! – Oh!
– That ain’t good. ♪ (“The Blue Danube”) ♪
– Huh? ♪ (cannons firing in tempo) ♪ – They’re beautiful! Oh! – (announcer) The SpongeBob Movie:
Sponge Out of Water in 3D. – Mr. Superawesomeness, take him down. – (gobbling) – Maybe we should’ve picked a better
superpower for you, Patrick.