– You okay? Here we are again, joining us in our search for mischief. What is that? – Bro, those are dolls. – I mean, even if you’re not a murderer, like, would you wanna meet this guy? – There it is, there it is! – [Cameraman] Oh, you’re bad, man. Put your head in it. (laughs) – Leave a comment if you guys
wanna hang out after this. – Hey! – [Cameraman] Go, go, go, go! – See, I have a rare form of dyslexia. I read “keep out” as “come on in.” Let’s go, boys. Let’s go, boys! Come on, it’s not barbed, you’ll be fine. (motorcycle running) (laughter) – You showed! I gotta say,
I’m a little impressed, man. – Come on, I had to
take a few wedding gigs and a graduation. – It’s all good, all right? I just missed you, bud. – You missed me?
– [Other Man] Yeah! – Or you just couldn’t find anyone else to go exploring with you. – Can it be a little bit of both? – (snorts) I figured since this was the last hoo-rah, I should be here. – Yes it is and yes you should. (swoosh noise) (laughs) Come on, man, for luck. It’s tradition! – If I had known that
the handshake we invented at 10 would factor so
deeply into your psyche. – Well, it does, so, come on. – (sighs) Fine. (makes explosion sound) (laughter) – Come on, man. Feels good, don’t it? – Not gonna lie, it does
feel pretty good to be back. – Get a pic, yeah, yeah. Great minds, man. (camera shutter) (laughter) – Great. – Good? – Yeah. – All right, let’s do it. – Yeah, let’s go. (eerie music) – I had to do a lot of digging
to find this place, man, but it seems spectacular on paper. There’s no record of anyone
ever being inside before. – Well, let’s change that. (metal clanging) – Look at this place. This house belonged to the Calloway family of Calloway Pharmaceutical. Legend has it, old man Calloway tested his experimental drugs on his kids, starting when they were babies, cutting out their vocal chords
so they couldn’t even scream. All of them dead before they hit 20. (chuckles) Talk about world’s
greatest dad, am I right? What? Too much? – No, it is great. I thought you said we
were the first ones here. – Maybe the family left it. (eerie music) – What the hell? – There’s more. (groans) – Smooth. – Oh! Shit. – What is it? What happened to it? – Let’s try downstairs. – Yeah. – Come on. (squelching) – Be careful. (floorboards creaking) – The wind? – Yo, look at these, man. This is insane. They stop here, they stop here. What the hell is this shit? (metal clanging) – I wanna go. – Dude, just relax. What? – Oh, shit! (gasping) Go! Go, go, go! – What the hell? (eerie music) (grunts) – Oh, shit!
– Go, go, go! Come on, man, come on! (scary music) – Shit. There’s gotta be another set of stairs. (floorboards creak) (eerie music) – Yo.
– What? – Stay here. – What are you doing?
– Stay here. (gasps) – Oh, Jesus. We gotta go. (screams) (squelching) (camera shutter) (screams)
(growling) (camera shutter) (growling) (intense, eerie music) – Come on. (dripping) (car squeaking) – [Announcer] Watch new vids every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Only on Crypt TV.