How are your relations
with your wife? We’re fighting, but… – He means “relations.”
– You mean our sex life? Frequency? – 16
– 2 I’ve had it! Thank you! How often? – Every week.
– Every month. – Want a kid or not?
– Of course. But not if the bedroom’s
a battlefield. Deepti’s eggs and your swimmers… …will be fertilized in our lab. This process is called
“In vitro fertilization.” IVF. Perfect, let’s do it! Mr and Mrs Batra! Yes? – You also Batras?
– Yeah. Wow! We also! The baby is born! She’s had a kid in 12 days.
A miracle! It’s not a miracle
and it’s not ours. Hear that? – We have a small problem.
– What problem? There’s been a sperm mix-up. What the hell’s going on?
Talk in Hindi. Wait! This man sent my sperm to her. Your sperm has gone here. Our seeds got mixed up? – Seed?
– Spam! – Is your wife pregnant?
– What’s it to you? But she’ll have a kid
of my quality. I wouldn’t even buy ice cream
of your quality. We can’t let them abort our baby. Thanks to you, they’ve barged
into our lives. Get rid of that uncouth twosome. – It’s not your kid, it’s our kid.
– But it has my spam! And she’s pregnant with my sperm. – How? They’re my eggs.
– My eggs too. – It’s my spam.
– Sperm, eggs! Are you nuts? It’s him. – Who?
– The kid’s father! My wife breaks wind. In pregnancy, the belly’s like
a soda… …spraying gas bubbles! Careful, don’t fart. Push! Deepu, push! That’s good, good. The baby’s here! Hello-ji!